Squish all your fears of showing skin! On the contrary to what everyone thinks, crop tops and skirts are among the most flattering outfits. They attract one’s attention to the thinnest part of a woman’s body. Crop tops find their way to fit every body type, be it apple, pear, curvy, plump, petite, long or athletic. You always can find a way out.
1. For starters, purchase a Crop Top and a Skirt Set (even if it’s a co-ordinate).
2. There is no hard and fast rule for exposing your belly button, it can just be your waist.
3. While a full sleeve or a 3/4th sleeve does a balancing act to the shorter length of the top, a sophisticated blazer elevates it.
4. A boxy fit, on the other hand, adds volume and removes the induced nervousness.
5. There is much more that you can do with crop tops. Try playing hide and seek under the dungarees.
6. Wear a high-waist skirt.
7. Or layer them over a longer top and a denim.
8. Don’t be shy, try the trend before it dies out!